Monday, September 1, 2014

The Art of Life

There was a shepherd boy happened to hear a lecture, so he wished to be there till the end, so he was enthusiastically sitting in a corner and was hearing the lecture. Once the pundit finished the lecture, all went home except this boy. He thought that “every one gone home with their own satisfaction but I am unable to go home because my mind is so confused any cause I should come tomorrow a little early”..
That pundit was giving a lecture about devotion that was a seven days program. That program arranged in a big hall with lot of chairs for audience and the entry was free.
As he thought that shepherd boy came early and sitting the same place and hearing the lecture very carefully.. All the audience was respectful of the speaker's opinion and now and then giving applause..he also clapped his hand with unsatisfactory manner..
The second day lecture also over successfully and all went home but the shepherd boy was sitting and think about the lecture matter of fact he did not satisfied a word that what that pundit told..
He was thinking about that pundit..”Talent is not genius and no amount of energy cane make it so..He can be a great or nothing but I would not be a pointy-headed ,, so I intend to try to understand.. ,any way I should come tomorrow also” thinking his mind and went home and he attended the next day also.. Alike the seven days passed.. he could not recognized things that he became confused in his mind then he thought “ In this situation of mind I can not go home whatever happened should wait and meet the pundit..
The pundit was happy that he gave lecture successfully in seven days every one was happy so he took leave and he came out, the shepherd boy was waiting out side for the pundit..as soon as he saw him he went to the man asked him that “swamy pranams the pundit turn and said “yes what kind of help you need from me my boy..? Swamy you said about devotion this much I could understand then you described about Lord Vishnu and he will come and give his dharshanam..In this place I would wish to ask a question..can I ask you?.. The Pundit happily agreed and he asked.. “Swamy Shanku Chakkara Vanamalagrutha peethambaradhari Sri Lakshmi Sametha Sri Hari is in my heart Yes I I have built an aboard in my heart and keeping them.. every day routine
when I have bath I pray them that they are too having bath whatever food I pray to them to eat then I eat like that unvaryingly constant devotion and I have surrender totally my self swamy why he is not visible to me..?
The pundit embraced that boy shedding tears from his eyes and asked him this big of huge matter you told very easily, who taught you my child ..?.The shepherd boy explained that when he was about 5 years old his father was doing the work he use to take all sheep to the foot hill this boy also accompanied with his father. there was a hermitage so a hermit was teaching bagavat gita to his disciples, while that shepherd man has to go long way so he asked his son to sit near the hermitage and go to long distance, this boy was sitting near the hermitage at that time the hermit taught and repetition of the disciples, he also used to repeat the lessons, in the same way he learnt all the lessons with very enthusiastically from him, in due course he took that hermit as his guru. It happened for many years ..since than he did worshipping Lord Hari as he described to the Pundit....
Heard this from him the pundit said ”My child you have felt that all the attributes of the Lords manifestation themselves in you. All the true selfless feelings on the Lord within you. The unbounded love of the Lord is within you." When you faithfully live with this kind of firm belief. eventually attain the realization that you and He are one. That is called perfect unity.
The wisdom that even one unable to recognize, his undesirable devotion with experienced knowledge on Lord, eventually he has already embraced by almighty of god...!!
once he received the information from the Pundit he did pranams repeatedly to him and Happily playing his flute and went home.

                                      Home

No comments:

Post a Comment